Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kristin





Well, Kristins off to Spain for a few months. I'm gonna miss her a lot, but we're both going to be really busy. I'm not too worried about it. I spent the last 2 days with her though; that was really nice.

I just videochatted with my Grandma in Florida. Technology is pretty cool.

And lastly, I also just won at the game of Post Office. Somebody left a media-mail envelope with a $4.60 stamp on it unsealed. I popped my book in there and paid $1.00 for the envelope.

1 comments:

Yasashimii April 11, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

hummm...
I remember my english class...
You're american because of "gonna"
^^
good continuation for this wonderful blog!!

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites