Thursday, November 27, 2008

Snowblowing



It's good to know that it still snows a ton at home. I, for one, cannot wait to get out and go skiing. Hopefully, I'll be able to make a weekend trip down to Snowshoe with Phil this quarter.

Luckily Kristin left before it really started coming down, or else it would've made for a hell of a treacherous drive home.

We found a new home for my kitty, Chauncey. Kristin put her on Craigslist and someone from Madison called her within 15 minutes. It's a really nice family that will give her a good life. I'm just glad we rescued her from the woods.




(can't wait for ATL to get my camera cleaned. blegh.)

0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites