Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eddie Adams movie

Hi all,

I had no idea this was even in the works, but a film called An Unlikely Weapon was recently released. It's a doc about Eddie Adams, the wars that he shot, and most importantly the image. I think you all know which one I'm referring to, the one that haunted him and the one he's sorry he captured.

Coincidentally, an article was released today about William J. Colton, the first winner of the Eddie Adams Award.

I'm going to order a copy of the film ASAP, and I urge you all to as well.

2 comments:

James McAuley January 8, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

That film looks so good. Thanks for the heads up.

James Roh January 9, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

thanks for sharing mang

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites