Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Portraits

Here's some stuff I've been working on for Terry's class. I've been shooting portraits of the mentally ill in/near their homes. The project is "over" as far as class is concerned, but I think I'm going to keep working on this.

This is Jenny at her boyfriend Rodney's home out in Albany, OH.




This is Andi at her home in The Plains. She was able to move out of The Timothy House after living there for over a year. She got her house through Athens' mental health services.



This is Janet. She doesn't have a place to live right now, but The Gathering Place is almost a home to her.

0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites