Friday, November 27, 2009

Disabled Workers for The Wall Street Journal

I shot a story in Toledo a few months ago for The Wall Street Journal. It was my first assignment that I actually got a hotel and stayed overnight. It was a really fun shoot, everybody was really excited to have me there.

There's a plant, called Lott Industries, that employs disabled workers. They are being hit by the recession and have found new outlets for the workers to continue. Much of what they did previously was related to the automotive industry in Detroit.

You can read the story here.


0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites