Monday, December 28, 2009

Some places



It's been snowing a lot here. This was after work today. I got in a pretty bad accident last night with my friends Jeff and Mike due to this same snow storm. We slid off the highway, down a big bank and hit two trees right near the Ohio border on our way home from skiing in New York. Luckily we're alright-- I have a seat belt bruise across my side and onto my back and Jeff's head is pretty sore from bouncing it off the side window. Hopefully they can fix his car.

and here's one from Christmas Eve.

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites