Saturday, May 8, 2010

Meredith Rutledge for The New York Times



I photographed Meredith Rutledge, the assistant curator at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, for The New York times last week. It was one of the most fun assignments I've had in awhile- I like music a lot and so does she (obviously) so once we got talking, she invited me into the vault. The vault is the place where they keep all of the stuff that's not on display/too valuable to display, such as the OG copies of Jon Lennon's lyrics and stuff. It was a really great rewarding assignment.

You can read the article here, about how business travel is starting to rebound.


0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites