Thursday, October 22, 2009

featured in Backdrop Magazine, Fall 2009

A few weeks ago, Pete Larson, the photo editor at Ohio University's independent student publication Backdrop Magazine, contacted me about running a spread of my Glouster project. For obvious reasons, I don't want those images to be published anywhere in the area. I politely declined, but said I had something a little more fitting for their magazine--just a feature of some New York images. They gave me good real estate, and I'm pretty happy with the finished product. They even let me lay it out on my own, so I was pretty excited about that. Here are the tearsheets:



2 comments:

Sammy October 23, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

i love the light in the picture on the bottom right

mike hopkinson October 25, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

I knew these were your photos...good work.

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites