Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Essay

I was feeling motivated and a bit nostalgic yesterday, so I went through an old drive and started back from base one on editing. I turned dos y dos the other day, and have just taken the time to slow down and take a look.
I had specific things I was looking for in mind, and ended up piecing together and edit of my last few years. Everybody in the essay has changed me in one way or another, and all the places represent some point in time. It's largely otherwise forgotten memories and fleeting moments.

The gallery is tentatively called "Convenient Parking," but I don't know if that's going to stick around.

Please, any feedback would be great.

http://www.andrewspearphoto.com

0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites