Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This is it #2

Mentor Headlands beach and I guess Lake Erie is one of my favorite places to go while I'm home. It started when I was a junior in high school with my friend Josh taking me there after we got breakfast one day. Any time I'm home, there's a pretty good chance that a friend and I will go grab coffee somewhere and then walk out on the breakwall in the evening. It's a combination of how relaxing the atmosphere is a half mile offshore at night and how nice the light tends to get.


Moriah Bruening, December 2007


Andrew Pitrone, June 2008


Fox, August 2008


Fireworks, June 2007


Josh Bruening, July 2008


As the sun sets, June 2007

0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites