Monday, October 25, 2010

The Tea Party for The Washington Post Magazine


Chuck Henthorn :: Dayton, Ohio

John Holdren :: Dayton, Ohio

A few weeks ago I was all over southwestern Ohio working on a spread for The Washington Post Magazine. I haven't seen a hard copy yet, but I was told it was a split 6 page spread with a photographer who photographed the same subjects at Glenn Beck's rally in DC. Above are some outtakes. The article is very interesting and can be seen here, and if you'd like to see the photos that ran, please click here.

0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites