Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the road (Pt. 4)

There are from my previous homes, both Chardon and Athens.


Alex Eiler, Drakes, Ohio


Lookin' Fly, Athens, Ohio


My sister, Stellie, on Thanksgiving, Chardon, Ohio


While you were away, Athens, Ohio


Wedding, Athens, Ohio


Geauga County Fair, Burton, Ohio


Geauga County Fair, Burton, Ohio

I used to be really involved in the 4-H program at our county fair while I was growing up. There are a lot of close friends and family in the image above, including my Grandma in the pink. And yes, according to Noah, those are some big trucks.



Geauga County Fair, Burton, Ohio

0 comments:

{archives}

Biography

Biography
I'm a freelance photographer currently based in Columbus, Ohio and available for assignment anywhere you'd like to send me.
Please contact me directly at +1 440 897 6758 or andrewspear.photo@gmail.com.

All images and content © Andrew Spear, 2010. All rights reserved. No reproduction without permission of author, under penalty of law. He can be contacted at +1 440 897 6758 for any questions.

Add to Technorati Favorites